Hand Tote: molded handles for comfy carrying.
Shoulder Bag: dual shoulder straps distribute the load.
- Made with upcycled sailcloth, so each bag is a little different
- 1.5″ thick dual shoulder straps
- Easily rolls up for compact storage
- Machine washable, and re-treatable (see Care Instructions below)
- Durable construction
Size & Materials
22 L (15″ H x 11″ W x 8″ D)
36″ dual shoulder straps
Upcycled sailcloth, cleaned and treated.
Quality anti-wick B92 SunGuard thread resists mildew/rot and is UV stable
Quality heavyweight polypropylene webbing will not absorb water
- spot clean – simply wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth
- machine washable on cold delicate cycle every couple of years as needed
- mildew can be treated using IOSSO Mold and Mildew Cleaner. Soak in warm solution overnight, lightly scrub before washing.
All Puddle Jump Bags were designed and tested aboard a cruising sailboat. Each bag is made in Cowichan Bay, BC.
Puddle Jump Bags
We are a small family business based in Cowichan Bay BC. We are committed to providing quality products designed specifically for mariners, pedestrians, bicycle commuters, mass transit users, and world travelers.
Learn more all about Puddle Jump Bags
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.